Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Savage Nation BY Micheal Savage! I am sure that most if not all of us heard about this famous TV Show! well MUSLIMS, here it comes!
Oct 29, 2007 the followed was said!
“I’m not gonna put my wife in a hijab. And I’m not gonna put my daughter in a burqa. And I’m not gettin on my all-fours and praying to Mecca. And you could drop dead if you don’t like it. You can shove it up your pipe. I don’t wanna hear anymore about Islam. I don’t wanna hear one more word about Islam. Take your religion and shove it up your behind. I’m sick of you .”
MORE IS COMING
What sane nation that worships the U.S. constitution, which is the greatest document of freedom ever written, would bring in people who worship a book that tells them the exact opposite. Make no mistake about it, the Quran is not a document of freedom. The Quran is a document of slavery and chattel. It teaches you that you are a slave."
http://www.cair.com/audio/savage_102907.asp
U CAN HEAR IT YOURSELF!!!

No comments: