Friday, September 29, 2006

OUR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS!! WHAT A SHAME!

Had higher expectations! Thought being associated with such a University would add a lot to my knowledge, career and even way of life!
Unfortunately the first week puts me into a shock!! The second one makes me completely speechless!!
I was told!! People said to me over and over again, but a person who expected the best could never believe how regrettable the reality was!!
And here I am!! After taking the exam twice!! Failed the first, passed the second for only God knows what reasons!! Decided to drop the semester!!
Funny, eh?!
I let go of a five years programme which lost its accreditation last year!!
I could do medicine in FIVE FREAKING YEARS!! Not a master’s programme that takes one year in The UK and two in The US!!
A question to be asked! WHY DO STUDNTS PREFER DOING THEIR DEGREES ABROAD!?!
If it happens that you have an answer pleas let me KNOW!!!!



4 comments:

Devilish said...

masters in 5 years !? Did I miss something !

ordinary girl said...

YES!!!! BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!

ordinary girl said...

looking for an identity does not have to be related to the religion!! it could be the ppl you are living around or your job, or any other situation! but thanks for your comment anyway!

Immortality said...

when's your next post?!